FLAT RATE SHIPPING - Under $100, $9.99 - Over $100, $14.99
1. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product for a full refund or exchange. Exceptions, exclusions, and time limits apply. See below for details on returning or exchanging your product.
2. All returned parts must be in original packaging and new sale condition as determined by Dennis Carpenter's.
It is the customer’s responsibility to check parts for correct fit BEFORE installation.
Any part that has been disassembled, drilled, welded, cut, painted, or modified in any way, or is missing kit components is NOT eligible for return.
Electrical items that have NOT been installed and/or plugged in are eligible for return.
Electrical items that are authorized for return are still subject to inspection and approval prior to credit/and or exchange.
No returns are accepted on any literature.
Any installation, disassembly, or modification by a third party on the behalf of customer does not constitute an exception to our policy. The purchaser retains full responsibility for the condition of the part.
3. Accepted Returns:
Returns accepted up to 30 days of the shipping date with no restocking fee
20% Restocking Fee will be applied after 30 days up to 6 months
50% Restocking Fee will be applied after 6 months up to one year
Absolutely NO returns accepted after one year from shipping date - No exceptions
4. ALL RETURNS MUST HAVE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION (RA) NUMBER.
1. You can call 1-800-476-9653 (option 4) to receive your Return Authorization Number. Please have your purchase invoice number available when calling.
2. You can complete and submit a Return Authorization Form and we will email you your Return Authorization Number. See the Return Authorization Form Link on this page.
C.I. is NOT responsible for unauthorized returns.
5. All returns must be shipped “pre-paid” and fully insured. COD or collect returns will not be accepted. In cases where a return is due to our error, we will issue a return label.
6. Refunds will be issued based on the original method of payment. (i.e. cash for cash purchases, credit on a credit card for credit card purchases, etc.).
7. If your order was placed through AMAZON, EBAY or WALMART, the return process must begin through their sites.
8. All returns should be sent to:
21 Carpenter Court NW
Concord NC 28027
We guarantee to replace or at our option, repair any product or parts which are found to be defective in material or workmanship within one year from the date of shipment. Our obligation with respect to such products or parts shall be limited to replacement or repair and in no event shall we be liable for consequential or special damages, or for transportation, installation, adjustment, or other expenses which may arise in connection with such products or parts. THIS WARRANTY EXPRESSLY MADE IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS.
All Carrier Claims must be taken up with Dennis Carpenter Restorations.
Please inspect all orders for damage and/or errors immediately upon receipt. Report all discrepancies to Carpenter Industries at 1-800-476-9653, option 4, within 7 days of receipt. No claims accepted after 7 days.
Please hold all original boxes and packaging materials for the carrier to inspect.