Your browser is very old and a security risk. It will not give you the best experience on this site and may affect your ability to checkout.
Please switch or update your browser for a better, safer browsing experience on our website and others.
All claims must be taken up with Dennis Carpenter Restorations.
Please inspect all orders for damage and/or errors immediately upon receipt. Report all discrepancies to Carpenter Industries at 1-800-476-9653, option 2, within 7 days of receipt. No claims accepted after 7 days.
Please hold all original boxes and packaging materials for the carrier to inspect.
We guarantee to replace or at our option, repair any product or parts which are found to be defective in material or workmanship within one year from the date of shipment. Our obligation with respect to such products or parts shall be limited to replacement or repair and in no event shall we be liable for consequential or special damages, or for transportation, installation, adjustment, or other expenses which may arise in connection with such products or parts. THIS WARRANTY EXPRESSLY MADE IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS.
1. All sales are considered final with the exception of warranty claims and orders shipped in error.
2. All returned parts must be in original packaging and new sale condition as determined by Carpenter Industries.
It is the customer’s responsibility to check parts for correct fit BEFORE installation.
Any part that has been disassembled, drilled, welded, cut, painted, or modified in any way, or is missing kit components is NOT eligible for return.
Electrical items that have NOT been installed and/or plugged in are eligible for return.
Electrical items that are authorized for return are still subject to inspection and approval prior to credit/and or exchange.
No returns accepted on any literature.
Any installation, disassembly or modification by a third party on the behalf of customer does not constitute an exception to our policy. Purchaser retains full responsibility for the condition of the part.
3. Returns within 30 days of invoice date are acceptable, any returns received after 30 days are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Returns after 180 days are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
4. Absolutely NO returns accepted after one year from date of purchase. No exceptions.
5. ALL RETURNS MUST HAVE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION (RA) NUMBER. Please call 1-800-476-9653, option 2, to obtain an RA number. Please have your purchase invoice number available when calling. C.I. is NOT responsible for unauthorized returns.
6. All returns must be shipped “pre-paid” and fully insured. COD or collect returns will not be accepted. In cases where a return is due to our error, we will issue a return label.
7. Refunds will be issued based upon the method of payment. (i.e. cash for cash purchases, credit on a credit card for credit card purchases, etc.). On returns due to our error, Carpenter will issue a return label.
8. All returns should be sent to:
Carpenter Industries, Inc.
21 Carpenter Court NW
Concord NC 28027